A PBX (Private Branch Exhange) system (aka PABX/EPABX) is a basic requirement for any type of business whether large or small they are. Without a proper communication backbone being setup in an organization, day to day activities will be affected that can result to inaccurate information exchange up to huge potential loss of business or revenue.
Our TS-PBX System Communication System has perfected and configured for the Philippine communication requirements which can be readily deployed to any organization who wishes to implement a world-class communication system versus the traditional PBX system. No matter how small your business is, your 2-line access number can be maximized and can be utilized by your entire organization using soft-phones (PC Based) to say at least.
Why choose to have this system instead of the traditional PBX? To name a few…
- TS-PBX has a lot of features not found on traditional PABX systems such as on demand conferencing, scheduled conference calls (meetme), least cost routing, VOIP for remote sites/users, DISA (direct inward dialing for access to various outside lines), group ring, line hunting, voicemail, call recording, etc.
- TS-PBX can bridge two remote sites to act as one single local system. Each site can have their own outside access and remote sites can access them
- TS-PBX can allow remote users to connect IP phones and soft phones to the system giving them local access
To give you an idea of how the TS-PBX System can help us enhance communication, We would like to list down some significant features:
- Call conferencing – we can setup call conferences and can connect remote users. This means you can invite customers, prospects, suppliers on a conference and talk even if some attending people are remote or not in the office.
- Three way calling/call forwarding – if somebody is looking for a person that is not in the office, you can forward the call to anywhere like cellphone, home telephone, etc. This will make sure that if there’s an urgent call from a customer he can always reach the person he needs to talk to.
- VOIP interface – since this is VOIP based, i.e. your Laguna office will not need to pay long distance charges to reach somebody in Manila. This goes the same way from Manila to Laguna. We can install an IP phone permanently in Cebu and it will act as a local extension of the Manila office. This way, Laguna office will minimize long distance charges. Same thing if you have offices in Asia or in the US, your long distance calling charges will dramatically be reduces or eliminated.
- Remote users – since we have a lot of remote users, we can enable them to use SIP Phones or softphones (software phones installed in laptops) so that anywhere that they can access the Internet, they can be reached or can join conferences.
- Call attendant (IVR) – this will be an automated attendant that will answer calls giving them options to call consulting, support, sales, etc.
- Direct Inward Dialing – this will allow PH folks to call US office/numbers even if they are not in the office.
Whether you are a 5 employee organization or a 2,000 employee Call Center Company, let our TS-PBX System answer your simple to complex communication needs.