Whether for seminar or training purposes, we have available desktops, laptops or projectors that can be rented on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
For desktops, the set includes the CPU, Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse and the incidental software that should be installed such as the operating system, office productivity tools for documents, spreadsheets or presentations and anti virus programs.
Do not be left with obsolete equipments
Technology is changing at such a fast rate that todays new and exciting equipment is very soon looking old and obsolete, and often unable to cope with new software or demands of a growing business.
What is our advantage?
As part of our value added service, we are including our monthly on-site visit for us to be able to optimize your units being rented.
Benefits of Leasing
Leasing is fundamentally the ability for businesses to have the use of up to date equipment without having to make the capital outlay when purchasing. The points below will give you an idea of the benefits of leasing.
- Immediate Acquisition of Equipment
- You can acquire the equipment that is needed now, not when the cost meets budgeting requirements.
- Conserve’s Working Capital
- Capital can be employed for other profitable purposes. Further, because we are supplying an alternative line of credit, existing credit lines remain undisturbed.
- Tax Advantages
- 100% of all rentals can be offset against company profit.
- Planned Budgeting
- By structuring the facility for you the payments can be made to match your cash flow.
- Payment Reflects Usage
- By spreading the cost of the equipment over the life of the goods, it will reflect its usage and allow for easy replacement when obsolete.
- Built in Flexibility
- Early settlement and upgrade of equipment is available during the lease period.
The power of leasing is particularly relevant in today’s financial climate, if you would like to discuss any of the above points further please do not hesitate to call us.